Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My favorite net-a-porter items this week

I love love love www.net-a-porter.com, I wait every Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week for the new products to satisfy my need for looking at beautiful things. I sometimes even get butterflies looking at beautiful clothes or accessories.

I didn't get butterflies this week, I rather got irritated that the fall/winter clothes are already in store and I'm still trying to enjoy the rest of summer here in Iceland. Talking about Claudia Schiffers new (winter)line... rather dull and "old-womanish". But these are my favorite items this week.


1. Diane Kordas bracelet, $1.020
2. Alexander McQueen keychain, $125
3. Dolce & Gabbana tank, $235
4. Michael Kors boots, $950
5. Michael Kors watch, $450
6. J Brand skinny jeans, $180
7. Isabel Marant bracelet, $80
8. J.Crew T-shirt, $98

No comments:

Post a Comment